Welcome to the very first episode of The Period Party where we’re discussing all you ever wanted to know about Birth Control!! Snuggle up with a cup of tea and listen in for an hour of unscripted girl talk fun where we answer all your burning questions about birth control.
Let’s Talk Birth Control
Hear us out as we answer your hottest topics!
- I’m on the pill, but my period is nowhere near regular. What is going on?
- What about low-dose estrogen birth controls. Are there any doses low enough that you think it would be ok?
- I got off birth control and now my period is completely messed up. What do I do?
- I want to get off the pill, but I’m scared. What’s going to happen when I get off??
- I want to get off the pill but I REALLY don’t want to get pregnant. What can I do?
Click below to listen to this week’s episode or head over to iTunes to checkout The Period Party Podcast! Already excited about our next episode? Send me an email with ideas for topics or questions you’d love answered! And don’t forget, the Period Party is also available as a podcast so check us out on iTunes!
What Is The Period Party?
The Period Party is what happens when you get three women’s health experts unscripted, uncensored, and on the air, chatting about all you ever wanted (and maybe didn’t want) to know about periods, fertility, and women’s health. Nat Kringoudis, Nicole Jardim, and myself, Elle Griffin join forces to bring laughter, love, and learning to all our favorite endocrine and reproductive topics. Think of it as girl talk gone menstrual!
The Period Party will meet monthly to answer all those questions you wouldn’t even ask your gynecologist (unless of course she was your best friend).
Ready to get off the pill? I’d love to help you. Check out my Ditch Your Birth Control page for my guide and workshops specially designed to help you ditch your birth control and adopt more natural methods of birth control! See you next time!